Our equine assisted programs are an alternative health therapy involving a range of unmounted experiences with horses to promote human physical and mental health.
Horse herd relationships are very social and similar to humans which makes learning about relationships easier - people can examine their individual goals or relationships
Benefits of Equine Assisted Programs are:
- Improvements in Self Esteem/Confidence
- Self Awareness & Self Regulatory Skills
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Can improve relationships & behaviours
- Helps assist in personal boundaries
- Improved goal setting
- Improve skills in non-verbal communication
- Team work and individual skills
No horse experience is necessary, this is a program that is carried out at ground level and all safety awareness is guided by the facilitator.
Our program is fully insured with AON Insurance and our program follows the I Thou model as established by The Equine Psychotherapy Institute, Melbourne VIC.
Facilitators all have established and current WWC Checks.